PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN TINGKAT KEDISIPLINAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DI UNIT PT.BANK BTPN SYARI’AH,TBK CABANG SERANG

Listiawati Listiawati, Angrian Permana, Isma Khoirunnisa

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to examine the influence of leadership style and the
level of discipline on the performance of employees in the Unit PT.Bank Btpn Syari'ah, Tbk Serang Branch. The research method used is quantitative by using Descriptive Approach method with the questionnaire as a research instrument.That simultaneously there is influence between Leadership Style and Discipline to Employee Performance. value of correlation coefficient between Leadership Style and Discipline to Employee Performance of 0908 (very strong). the value of determination coefficient of 0.824,meaning Leadership Style (x1) and Discipline (x2) contributed 82.4% to Employee Performance (Y), while the remaining 17.6% influenced other variables not described in
this study

Tujuan dari penelitian ini adalah untuk menguji pengaruh gaya kepemimpinan
dan tingkat kedisiplinan terhadap kinerja karyawan di Unit PT.Bank Btpn Syari’ah,Tbk Cabang Serang. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah kuantitatif dengan menggunakan metode pendekatan Deskriptif Asosiatif dengan kuesioner sebagai instrumen penelitian. Bahwa secara simultan terdapat pengaruh antara Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Kedisiplinan terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. nilai koefisien korelasi antara Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Kedisiplinan terhadap Kinerja Karyawan sebesar 0.908 (sangat kuat). nilai koefisien determinasi sebesar 0,824, artinya Gaya Kepemimpinan (x1)dan Kedisiplinan (x2) memberikan kontribusi sebesar 82,4% terhadap Kinerja Karyawan
(Y), sedangkan sisanya 17,6% dipengaruhi variabel lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.

 


Keywords


Leadership Style, Discipline, Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24912/je.v22i3.281

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licensewebsite statistics View My Stats